Company Name: Johnson & Johnson
Position Title: Senior Director, Digital Enablement Medical Devices Supply Chain
Location: Piscataway, New Jersey 08854, United States
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Senior Director, Digital Enablement – Medical Devices Supply Chain. This position can be based in any J&J MD office location in NA.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Senior Director will be a part of the MD SC Digital Transformation Team. This role is a key position in MD SC organization with responsibility for creating a re-imagined customer experience and improving the speed, cost, and transparency of the supply chain through the application of innovative technologies. The role is responsible for building onto existing digital solutions as well as identifying new technologies and solutions that can further digitize the supply chain ecosystem and provide a competitive advantage for J&J Medical Devices business with $26B of revenue.
This role will have up to 5 direct reports with expanded teams of 20+ subject matter experts who are accountable for driving digital maturity across MD Supply Chain. The scope includes supporting 4 franchises and all the key functions within MD SC globally.
The successful candidate must be knowledgeable of emerging digital technologies and macro trends in the external environment and be able to influence and shape the MD SC digital strategy and roadmap with the senior leaders as well as with the program teams at an execution level.
The candidate must be an innovative digital leader with a proven track record of driving digital transformation of core operations. The ideal candidate will have depth in Supply Chain, Quality, Procurement, Finance, technologies, but also broader exposure to other areas of the business. The role requires an effective communicator who is able to serve as a change agent in a culture which is focused on embracing digital practices and leveraging technology. The successful candidate will be a creative thinker who is able to generate options, build consensus, and execute, as well as a big picture thinker who can make complex simple and lead digital transformation in an integrated way. This individual must possess the right combination of strategic thinking and operational excellence.
This leader needs to have a strong sense of urgency and tenacity and experience in a fast paced, metrics-driven environment and will be resilient under pressure. It is critical that this leader bring strong collaboration and partnering skills.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead the MD SC Digital Council including members from the Franchises, Functions and Enterprise SC Digital team to orchestrate the Ideation process and foster an innovative digital solutions pipeline; develop a digital roadmap that helps enable of the MD SC strategic priorities.
- Lead the MD SC Executive Digital Steering Committee; inform, shape and influence the senior leaders mindset and ensure the critical digital investments are fully integrated into the strategic planning process.
- Develop strong business partnerships across key stakeholder groups, including (but not limited to) the MD SC, Commercial, R&D, Quality, Regulatory, Procurement, Enterprise SC Digital Team, and IT to accelerate the adoption of the existing digital solutions and increase value realization.
- Lead the establishment of a data driven approach to supply chain management and develop automated data analytics to deliver real-time metrics and insight.
- Represent MD SC on the various Enterprise or cross-functional Digital working teams to drive standards and accelerate development of new digital solutions and adoption of best practices.
- Ensure a cycle of continuous improvement and operational support including process and routine platform upgrades and enhancements, with a focus on value stream optimization.
- Serve as the technology and business process implementation leader advising on digital solutions and implement an integrated all core operations using digital solutions to optimize the SC operations.
- Participate in external networking and industry expertise forums to adopt best practice and bring ideas that shapes the MD SC Digital landscape and modernizes associates skillsets for unparallel customer experience and efficient core operations.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree or MBA is highly desirable
- Requires a minimum of 10 years of progressive experience in leadership roles within Operations, Supply Chain, or large transformation programs.
- Experience with defining high level enterprise digital (business and technology) architectures to support employee experience and corporate functions.
- Has exceptional influencing skills; adept at driving organizational change through partnership, collaboration and leadership rather than title or line authority.
- Able to clearly envision and communicate the future for the business particularly as it relates to digital opportunities. Translates the vision into actionable, quantitative plans.
- Sets clear and measurable performance objectives and monitoring progress rigorously, planning, and linking action to business priorities.
- Brings a sense of urgency in all business matters.
- Strong customer focus (internal & external), including development and management of stakeholders
- Ability to effectively lead and govern cross-functional decision-making bodies required
- Knowledge in deploying standardized work processes, tools, and templates required
- Experience managing to project timelines and milestones in complex business environments required
- Experience working in a complex, multi-ERP / system environment required
Requires Travel: up to 25% domestic and international.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Piscataway-425 Hoes Lane
Medical Devices & Diagnostics Global Services, LLC (6209)
Join The Blacks Gone Geek Community http://www.blacksgonegeek.org/Pages/JointheBlacksGoneGeekCommunity.aspx