· Develops a communications strategy with supporting communication plan to effectively manage communications activity
· Utilizes the most recent trends around consumer web usage (Google, LinkedIn) and social media (Facebook, Twitter)
· Manages public relations work and activities to promote Blacks Gone Geek’s mission, services, and products.
· Nurtures relationships with knowledge owners and maintains the knowledge owner directory
· Addresses communication issues within the organization
· Ensures the transfer of knowledge to end-users through various communication vehicles
Knowledge Skills and Requirements
· Undergraduate (BS) or graduate degree (MS or MBA) in Business Information Systems or other related field.
· 1-3 years experience leading technology projects with increasing degree of difficulty
· Knowledge of web design and web development in a hosted environment, with willingness and desire to learn.
· Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, organizational, interpersonal, communication skills and solid Microsoft Suite skills required.
· Excellent written/verbal communications and collaboration skills.
· Ability to work within the constraints of the project
· Flexibility with project changes and constraints.
· PMP and ITIL v3 Foundations certification is a plus.
Join The Blacks Gone Geek Community http://www.blacksgonegeek.org/Pages/JointheBlacksGoneGeekCommunity.aspx