LOOKING FOR A JOB IN A HIGHLY COMPETITIVE JOB MARKET
If you have been looking for a job over 30 days with no results it may be time to do something different! Effective networking is the key to finding and keeping work in this highly competitive job market. Everybody needs help! Join the Job Search Work Team (JSWT) to learn how to conduct a highly effective job search.
Date: September 17, 2013
Time: 8:00 p.m. CDT
Venue: Online Interactive Webinar
Here is the landing page for the JSWT.
What you get:
10 weeks of intensive group study to find a job, advance your career, develop new skills, and network with your peers.
- The Unwritten Rules of the Highly Effective Job Search by Orville Pierson
- The Business of You by Linwood Bailey
Microsoft Office 365 software licenses which includes
- Office Professional Plus (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Access, Publisher, Outlook, Lync, InfoPath)
- SharePoint MySite Collection
- Cloud computing environment to learn the latest in SharePoint collaboration and website development tools. Become a super user and apply what you learn immediately.
Positions fill quickly. Seating is limited to the first 10 applicants who pass the entrance criteria. Apply now. Send your resume to JSWT_Admin@blacksgonegeek.org.
Join The Blacks Gone Geek Community http://www.blacksgonegeek.org/Pages/JointheBlacksGoneGeekCommunity.aspx